We are seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with experience assisting small offices with a wide variety of administrative duties. This full-time role is temporary through August 31 and will be responsible for helping the office’s operations run smoothly.
Reporting to the company’s executive assistant, this role is responsible for the following:
- -Assisting with preparing estimates, proposals and bid invitations
- -Assisting project managers and owners with various aspects of the construction process
- -Making outgoing calls to subcontractors
- -Preparing bills, purchase orders, contracts and invoices, and documenting in cloud-based software
- -Coordinating and documenting office management systems and procedures
Additional skills and experience
- -Strong desire to roll sleeves up and gain experience in business administration and operations within a commercial construction office
- -Tech-savvy with a high comfort level working in software programs
- -Go-getter mentality, willing to figure out solutions to problems and make recommendations on strategies to increase efficiencies
- -Ability to multi-task and work on deadlines
- -High level of organization and professionalism
- -Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- -Excited to be part of a fast-faced, multi-tasking, service-oriented environment
- -Previous experience in a construction office (general contractor, subcontractor, etc.) preferred
- -Proficiency and a high comfort level with technology, software and computers, including Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Ready to apply?